The Porticus Iulia, as it was called, was built in honour of Gaius and Lucius Caesar, and was now dedicated.
Reprinted by permission of the publishers and the Trustees of the Loeb Classical Library from Cassius Dio: Roman History (Volume VII. Books 56-60), Loeb Classical Library Vol. 175, translated by Earnest Carey, Herbert B. Foster, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, © 1924, by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. The Loeb Classical Library ® is a registered trademark of the President and Fellows of Harvard College.